Currently open position:
Working Student Hydrogen Offshore
We are looking for a student to work with us to strengthen our product portfolio. You will be working together with KONGSTEIN’s Hydrogen Team. You support them with daily activities while having smaller projects you will be responsible for. The number of working hours per week can vary, but we estimate around 20 hours per week.
- Support with daily tasks to strengthen the product portfolio;
- Maintain the relationship to different educational institutions;
- Support preparation of Client Meetings and Bids;
- Identify areas of improvement and conduct improvement measures;
- Support planning of client event;
- Conduct market studies.
- Self-motivated and self-driven;
- Studying at a higher education level;
- Good command of the English language, both written and oral;
- Logistical or technological interest is a plus.
- Flexible working hours and remote work opportunities;
- Insight into the maritime and offshore renewables industries;
- Experience from an international industry;
- Future internships and possible employments;
- A team where everyone’s contribution makes the difference; and
- Place of work in an entrepreneurial, fun work environment;
- Possibility to write Master thesis
Get in touch:
Please send your application, including a short letter of motivation and CV to: MyApplication@kongstein.com // Working student Hydrogen // Job Reference: 0047
Our quality management system is certified to the ISO 9001:2015 standard. We take pride in delivering highest quality services for the offshore renewables sector and maritime industry. View our certificate.
Øvre Kaptein Amlands vei 18, 5161 Laksevåg
Christian Krohgs Gate 1-11, 0186 Oslo
Poststraße 33, 20354 Hamburg
+47 941 78 144
+49 172 324 1929