Currently open position:
We are looking for a colleague in a permanent position to work with us to strengthen our tender management. You will be closely working together with KONGSTEIN’s Country Managers and Project Managers.
- Identity suitable tenders in KONGSTEIN business segments, internationally;
- Lead and participate in the tender process from receipt of tenders to signed contract;
- Analyzing the project scope and develop the bid design, the planning and the pricing;
- Manage and keep bid overview as well as support reporting activities;
- Close cooperation with Country Manager and Project Managers;
- Participate in meetings with clients, including contract negotiations;
- Support reporting on business activities to the Management;
- Maintain and develop the internal Quality Management system.
- You have a commercial and/or engineering background, and hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree, but preferably a master’s degree;
- Ideally you have experience with tenders and contracts;
- Ideally you have fun coordinating internal and external interface.
- Flexible working hours and remote work opportunities;
- Insight into the maritime and offshore renewables industries;
- Experience from an international industry;
- A team where everyone’s contribution makes the difference;
- Place of work in an entrepreneurial, fun work environment;
- Opportunities for development.
Get in touch:
Please send your application, including a short letter of motivation and CV to: MyApplication@kongstein.com // Tender Manager // Job Reference: 0049
Our quality management system is certified to the ISO 9001:2015 standard. We take pride in delivering highest quality services for the offshore renewables sector and maritime industry. View our certificate.
Øvre Kaptein Amlands vei 18, 5161 Laksevåg
Christian Krohgs Gate 1-11, 0186 Oslo
Poststraße 33, 20354 Hamburg
+47 941 78 144
+49 172 324 1929