We are looking for a colleague in a permanent position to work with us to strengthen our tender management. You will be closely working together with KONGSTEIN’s Country Managers and Project Managers.
- Identity suitable tenders in KONGSTEIN business segments, internationally;
- Lead and participate in the tender process from receipt of tenders to signed contract;
- Analyzing the project scope and develop the bid design, the planning and the pricing;
- Manage and keep bid overview as well as support reporting activities;
- Close cooperation with Country Manager and Project Managers;
- Participate in meetings with clients, including contract negotiations;
- Support reporting on business activities to the Management;
- Maintain and develop the internal Quality Management system.
- You have a commercial and/or engineering background, and hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree, but preferably a master’s degree;
- Ideally you have experience with tenders and contracts;
- Ideally you have fun coordinating internal and external interface.
- Flexible working hours and remote work opportunities;
- Insight into the maritime and offshore renewables industries;
- Experience from an international industry;
- A team where everyone’s contribution makes the difference;
- Place of work in an entrepreneurial, fun work environment;
- Opportunities for development.
Get in touch:
Please send your application, including a short letter of motivation and CV to: MyApplication@kongstein.com // Tender Manager // Job Reference: 0049