Currently open position:
Senior Project Manager
As a Senior Project Manager your focus will be on preparation and execution of project services to the client while internally quality assure deliverables from project management and engineers as well as contracted parties. You will closely cooperate with the Management and Country organizations to successfully prepare, commence and complete projects within time and budget without incidents.
- Find, devise and execute advanced project solutions for the clients;
- Lead bidding organization and prepare for contracting of third parties;
- Advise and lead project engineers, manage project interfaces;
- Create (employer’s) requirements for respective solutions;
- Technical assessment of supplier proposals;
- Give input to the creation of project plans;
- Review of technical documentation, status information and inspection reports;
- Clarification of technical requirements with the client; and
- Identification of lessons learned and best practice to be fed into the internal knowledge management.
- Strong maritime and technical background with a degree in Engineering or similar;
- Relevant work experiences (min. 5+ years) within the maritime or offshore wind industry;
- Experience in offshore construction as well as in industry project management;
- Highly motivated to work in a growing company;
- Open minded, team-oriented, self-driven, proactive and assertive;
- Structured approach to solving problems;
- Curious to find the best possible solution in a non-established market;
- Business fluent in English and at least one additional language; preferable German, Norwegian, Dutch, Spanish, French or Portuguese;
- Commercial awareness;
- Willingness to work in a fast-changing environment and willingness to travel.
- Flexible working conditions;
- Exciting projects for established customer;
- High amount of responsibility;
- A team where everyone’s contribution makes the difference; and
- Place of work in an entrepreneurial, fun work environment preferably in Hamburg or Oslo.
Get in touch:
Please send your application including a letter of motivation and CV to: MyApplication@kongstein.com // Job Reference: 0046
Our quality management system is certified to the ISO 9001:2015 standard. We take pride in delivering highest quality services for the offshore renewables sector and maritime industry. View our certificate.
Øvre Kaptein Amlands vei 18, 5161 Laksevåg
Christian Krohgs Gate 1-11, 0186 Oslo
Poststraße 33, 20354 Hamburg
+47 941 78 144
+49 172 324 1929