KONGSTEIN’s experience and expertise makes us one of the key players in both offshore wind and hydrogen industry.
We are now looking for a Senior Project Engineer who can contribute and share our commitment to clean oceans and renewable energy applications at sea.
About the job
As a Senior Project Engineer Renewable Offshore your focus will be on delivering innovative, integrated technical solutions to our clients while internally coordinating and quality assuring deliverables from our project engineers and other team members. You will closely cooperate with a dedicated Project Manager to successfully complete projects within agreed time and budget, without incidents.
The right candidate is motivated by and keenly interested in renewable solutions for the offshore industry and has the necessary motivation and interest to develop more competence on layout and design for renewable power production and distribution.
You may freely choose to work out of our Hamburg, Oslo or Bergen office locations.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Identify and devise integrated technical solutions for our clients
- Contribute to Clients’ requirements for a “fit for purpose” solution
- Technical assessment of suppliers’ proposals or specifications
- Closely cooperate with appointed Project Manager
- Give input to the creation of project plans, tenders and other PM documentation
- Review of technical documentation, status information and inspection reports
We encourage you to apply if you have:
- A strong technical background with a university degree (BSc or MSc) in Engineering disciplines, operations or compliance (class society, notified body or similar)
- Gained relevant work experience (5+ years) within power generation/distribution, process (typically fluids or gas relevant) or mechanical disciplines
- Can fluently apply business English (written and verbal) and an additional further language(s); preferable German, Norwegian, Dutch, Spanish, French or Portuguese
As a person we believe you have a specialist mindset and are highly motivated to work in a growing company with short routes for decision making. You have necessary commercial awareness and willingness to from time to time to travel/ work at our clients’ premises. You are open minded, team-oriented, self-driven, proactive and assertive and have a structured approach to solving challenges.
What we offer:
- Flexible working conditions
- Exciting projects for established customers
- Team responsibility and team mandate that goes along with it
- Highly qualified co-workers who are willing to share their knowledge and experience with you
- Place of work in an entrepreneurial, international and fun work environment in Hamburg, Oslo or Bergen
Get in touch:
For further information please contact Janne Mosaker, Senior Recruiter at Mosaker Rekruttering, phone number: +47 416 07 787 or Torgeir Nærø, CEO at KONGSTEIN, phone number: +47 922 00 778.
Let us know if this sounds like you by sending your resume and letter of motivation to 👉 https://lnkd.in/ekAqqH9P