Type: Full Time
Do you want to join a fast-growing consultancy with a Green Shift purpose?
KONGSTEIN’s expertise makes us one of the key players in Offshore Wind and Green Hydrogen.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Offshore Grid Project Engineer to support our growing Offshore Grid Team.
About the Role
KONGSTEIN’s Offshore Grid Team focuses on major projects covering electrical power transmission between offshore production sites and onshore grids, providing project management support and technical advisory for the full value chain from concept design to transport and installation (T&I) of offshore assets such as power cables and offshore substations.
As part of the Offshore Grid Team, you will:
- Provide technical advisory and project support to our international clients.
- Prepare tender documents, conduct bid evaluation and participate in negotiations.
- Assist with the development of business cases, financial models, and schedules to support investment decisions.
- Develop transport and installation strategies.
- Conduct market and industry research to stay up to date on the latest trends and developments in the offshore grid market.
- Participate in proposals to potential clients and partners.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, regulators, and industry partners.
- Write high quality studies and reports for internal and external audiences.
- Masters or Diploma degree(s) Offshore Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Renewable Energies, or a related field of Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience in transport, installation, commissioning of electrical high voltage systems, offshore installation and/or heavy lifting/heavy transport.
- Experience with project management processes.
- An agile mindset and proactive working attitude, along with strong analytical, creative, and problem-solving skills.
- Great skills in self-motivation, self-reliance, reliability, persistence, and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills and teamwork, as well as a confident appearance.
- Exceptional Report Writing skills.
- High level of proficiency in written and spoken English; additional languages such as German, Norwegian, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, French or Portuguese are an advantage.
How to Apply
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. Please submit your resume, motivation letter and other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only process applications received by email.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact us at the same email address.
At KONGSTEIN, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment that values and respects all individuals. We believe that a diverse workforce enables us to better serve our clients and customers and drives innovation and excellence. If you are passionate about renewable energy, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity, regardless of age, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or ethnicity.