Location: Bergen, Norway
Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about data and the environment; specifically offshore wind and hydrogen?
KONGSTEIN’s expertise makes us one of the key players in Offshore Wind and Green Hydrogen.
We can offer you professional and personal development in a rapidly growing company that will give you good conditions for success in technology-related leadership roles in the entire value chain for offshore wind and hydrogen. A career at KONGSTEIN is meaningful – each employee contributes to a real difference to society and our common future. You will become part of an inclusive, multinational working environment that emphasizes high quality, job satisfaction and knowledge sharing. KONGSTEIN has teams present in Hamburg, Oslo, Amsterdam, Sydney and Bergen who work seamlessly across the board to ensure customers the best solutions, based on the company’s total experience and expertise. You get to work on projects in Norway and elsewhere in Europe, as well as USA and Oceania.
About the Role
Our future Energy Market Analyst enjoys combining technology, commercial flair and finance to qualify modern and efficient energy solutions. The tasks will be related to the development of solutions for offshore wind and hydrogen projects in the global market as well as specifically solutions for streamlining transport, installation, operation and maintenance of such infrastructure.
As an Energy Market Analyst, you will:
- Conduct data and content research/development, analysis and preparation.
- Participate in a wide range of KONGSTEIN energy consultancy projects.
- Process and analyse data (especially with Excel) and integrate them into KONGSTEIN’s modeling work.
- Process the results into structured data and slide formats for internal and external projects.
- Support in the preparation of publications and presentations.
- 1-5 years of work experience as a consultant and have expertise in relevant technologies.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics, politics, regulation, electricity, mechanics, process or similar.
- Have knowledge of, interest in or experience with relevant technologies and solutions:
– Wind turbines, foundations/BOP, offshore grids, offshore substations – systems and components.
– Transport, installation and support vessels, CTV, (C)SOV, CLV.
– Operation and maintenance of offshore wind-related assets.
– Production, storage and transport of hydrogen/ammonia – pressurized and liquid.
– Systems and technologies relevant for port purposes.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
– High level of proficiency in written and spoken English; additional languages such as German, Norwegian, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, French or Portuguese are an advantage.
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. Please submit your resume, motivation letter to the application portal at finn.no: http://lnnk.in/c4fo. We will only process applications received on the application portal.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Janne Mosaker, Senior Recruiter, tel. +47 416 07 787
Torgeir Nærø, CEO, tel. +47 922 00 778
At KONGSTEIN, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment that values and respects all individuals. We believe that a diverse workforce enables us to better serve our clients and customers and drives innovation and excellence. If you are passionate about renewable energy, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity, regardless of age, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or ethnicity.