Vice President Business Development Norway
As a VP Business Development, you represent KONGSTEIN externally and contribute to expand and utilise KONGSTEIN’s network. Together with the team of engineers, you will find the optimal solution for our clients and make sure client needs will be fulfilled throughout service delivery. Within KONGSTEIN you are part of the extended Management Team.
- Develop and implement strategies and sales activities to acquire new clients for Project Support and Technical Advisory services;
- Lead and develop teams;
- Identify and evaluate client needs, develop solutions for new business opportunities;
- Work in Client projects;
- Create ideas for new products and lead teams to develop these products;
- Find new business models and calculate offer for clients;
- Plan, conduct and participate in networking events to extent the potential client base for KONGSTEIN;
- Negotiate contracts with clients; and
- Support in applying for funds to finance product development.
The ideal candidate has
- Extensive experience (8+ years) in the offshore wind, hydrogen or energy industry;
- Experience in strategic management consulting;
- Strong technical or business background with a university degree;
- Negotiation skills and a commercial mindset;
- Highly motivated to work in a growing company;
- Open minded, team-oriented, and proactive;
- Structured approach to solving problems;
- Curious to find the best possible solution in a non-established market;
- Business fluent in Norwegian and English – an additional language is a plus; preferable Dutch, Spanish, French or Portuguese;
- Willingness to work in a fast-changing environment; as well as willingness to travel.
We offer you
- Flexible working conditions;
- A growing company where everyone is asked to shape the future;
- High amount of responsibility;
- A team where everyone’s contribution makes the difference; and
- Place of work in an entrepreneurial, fun work environment.
Get in touch:
Please send your application, including a letter of motivation and CV to: MyApplication@kongstein.com // Reference: D-0050
`We Enable the Green Shift in the Energy Industry´ by supporting our clients striving towards a sustainable use of resources.
KONGSTEIN provides technical advisory and project management to deliver innovative, efficient solutions to the offshore renewables and maritime industries.
Our decades of practical experience in major projects ensures our clients receive a solid approach to developing, managing and de-risking offshore assets in any stage.