Innovative Engineering Made in Norway.
The what. We develop ecological designs utilizing state-of-the-art technologies with the ultimate target to drive emissions down to zero. Our projects include:
- LNG propulsion for various types of commercial vessels – ferries and chemical tankers
- Hydrogen based fuel cell technology – virtually a 100% emission free propulsion system
- Development of a smart subsea template for pre-piling operations
The how. Our team of inhouse engineers, as well as specialists and partners are recruited from our Norwegian West Coast Offshore Corridor network and ensures the enhanced and streamlined execution of projects. Early involvement in the concept and project phase by our diversified team of expertise provides for an optimal selection for the final solution. Our primary areas of competence and expertise:
- Offshore renewable technology
- Low emission propulsion technology and ship design
- Electrical engineering
Offshore Service Accomodation Platform
18000tdw chemical tanker -hybrid propulsion system.
Hydrogen-battery hybrid ferry in Norway
Founding Partner and Managing Director.
Rune is a Norwegian mechanical engineer with experience gained in shipyards acting as MD, and in international sales & marketing and project management. He has worked on advanced chemical tankers, DP2 vessels, drillships, and is a designer and implementer of subsea equipment.
Send him a message