Subsea Pre-Piling Template
Concept development and engineering of subsea pre-piling template on behalf of Norwind Installer based on team experiences from pre-piling operations at Alpha Ventus. Team with template design supported Boskalis Offshore winning the Wikinger tender.
Offshore Construction Vessel – (Norwind/Boskalis)
Concept development and engineering of a subsea construction and installation vessel on behalf of Norwind Installer/Boskalis Offshore. Part of development was identifying a set of activities within Offshore Renewable, Subsea Construction and Heavy lift market, that would require similar vessel and equipment capabilities increasing the potential competivness across industries and maximing yearly vessel utilisation.
5 x LNG Driven Passenger/Car Ferries (For LMG Marin AS)
- Development of both technical and commercial concept for 2 large ferries crossings on the Norwegian cost (Fjord 1)
- Project management and technical lead designer
- Lead for process with DnV and Norwegian Maritime Directorate for first approval of a fully integrated LNG machinery arrangements and system in passenger vessel. (LMG/Fjord1).
- Other Scope: Naval architect, develop logistical concept (size, frequency, speed range, number of vessels, fuel strategy etc), General arrangement, lines plan, specification, machine room arrangements, weight estimation
Conversion and change of flag state for ROPAX for 1800 PAX (Fjord Norway)
- Planning, budgeting, stability calculations, engineering in relation to change of thrusters, rudders, new rescue equipment, full refurbishment of interior design, change of flag state from Australia to Norway.
Product tankers (Stenersen)…under constructions
- Design of LNG driven 18.000 DWT product tanker with battery capacity for «peak shaving»
- Novell hull design that outperformance current competion at partly loaded drafts
Product & Chemical tankers (Maritime Projects)
- Design series of both Product & Chemical tankers for international ship owners, built at yards mainly in China.
- Size ranging from 4.500 DWT – 80.000 DWT (Coated and stainless steel tanks)
- Innvoative and novell hullshapes
Heavy lift (Frontline)
- Design part of conversion of a oil tanker to heavy lift tranport vessel.
- Responsible for specification and system design.
Seismic newbuild and conversion (CGG, PGS, G.C.Riber)
- Designed several new build and conversion for seismic vessel
Hydrodynamic and Structural Analysis Capabilities
in Joint Cooperation with Strategic Partner
- Hydrodynamic Analysis
- Stability analysis
- Structural design and analysis
- Mooring system design and analysis
- Marine System design
Some example of project scopes:
- Tower Strake assesments (Loads on towers in transport)
- Wind Load analysis
- VIV Force calculations
- Tower derformation analysis
Design of Grillage for ex. Towers
- Wind load analysis
- VIV force calculations
- ULS Global and local analysis
- Design and analysis of seafastening grillage incl. workshop drawings
- Wave load analysis
- Splash Zone Force calculations
- Transport analysis
Drillship (LMG Marin/Estalarios )
- Initial design
- Topside / Drilling coordination
- Technical Purchasing